The introduction of generative AI and it’s rapid popularism and use has caused a seisamic shift across all industries. Navigating the inevitable artificial intelligence future necessitates innovative leadership by reputation experts. As generative AI increases in complexity, usability, and utility for content creation, Communications experts, senior managers, and individual brands have to be extra careful in digesting, scrutinizing and analyzing information online in light of protecting brand reputation. Old reputation management tactics might make you run into a stiff headwinds; This calls for ADVANCED SAFEGUARDING OF BRAND REPUTATION IN THE CURRENT AGE OF AI-FUELED MISINFORMATION. You need a stronger impenetrable shield to protect you from continous misinformation and misrepresentation of your brand that might be generated by AI tools like ChatGPT, Midjourney, stable diffusion, Dall-E 2 etc .
As much as AI is a powerful breakthrough innovation of our times that has brought efficiency in most organization operations, we can’t ignore the risks it poses in brand reputation and integrity.
Fabrication of information, biasness, manipulation of data or outputting outdated information about your brand are just but a few risks we are bound to face in the inevitable AI world. Photos are the most manipulated information online and the damage they can cause on brands are severe. As AI technology advances, it’s becoming extremely difficult to distinguish a real picture from a fake one. In March 2023 during the ABC interview, The CEO of OpenAI, Sam Altman, expressed his concern of misinformation posed by AI. He said that he was concerned about the potential for AI to be used to supercharge the spread of disinformation, or to improve the ability of hackers to break into computer system.
In May, Samsung became one of the latest companies to ban the use of ChatGPT after it discovered staff had been feeding it data from sensitive documents.
The sesamic shift has challenged most public relations firms to rethink the effective tactics and solutions of protecting brands reputation in the age of generative AI.
Reputation management relies solely on having a global data intelligence of current and evaluated information available across dynamic digital landscape that are ever-changing. This is now more critical with the advent of generative AI, which will require even more content on people and organizations of note.
Advanced Brand Reputation Management & Intelligence
To safeguard the reputation of your company in the evolving innovation of Generative AI age there are FIVE crucial tactics we consider;
- Daily Generation, Management & Optimization of Owned Digital Asset – Apart from the initial programmed information fed on AI systems, it relies mostly on the information available online to analyze the data for correlations and patterns, and use the patterns to make predictions about future states, converse and generate content. Apart from Google most users are relying on ChatGPT and others to get concrete information on individual and brands out there. Generative AI and AI search engines’ demands for new and up to date information to avoid misinformation and fabrication of information about your brand. To build defensive walls, this means that you have to assert control over AI’s source of information about your brand. How do you do that? ensure that AI generates the right information about your brand by keeping your online content and digital assets replenished with up-to-date information of your brand. What are your digital assets? some of your digital assets are; Websites, Blog, Company Values and purpose, brand Visuals & ID, propriety data & IP, downloadable content, corporate communication. It is paramount that Brands/Individuals fully understand the state of their digital landscapes — the accuracy, freshness, and diversity of their content, the amount of false or unfavorable content, and the amount of control they have over their content. Start there, and see what sources drive AI answers.
- Real-Time pool of Global data intelligence – Without real-time analysis of data it’s difficult to build a defensive wall around your brand in the age of AI. You need to intesively know what information AI has about your brand, is it old? is it current or fabricated lies? what questions are your target market asking? what are their interests and sentiments? Having such data, analyzing and understanding it will ot only help you safeguard your reputation but also create a better consumer experience.
GLOBAL DATA INTELLIGENCE
We lead communications through data-driven strategy and intelligence. With our unwavering focus on business outcomes and never-ending cycle of intelligence gathering in the age of AI, we ensure our clients’ sustained success. We provide an advantage to our clients, finding the truth – about their audiences, the operating environment and their competition, helping them realize their goals.
This entails; Reputation Intelligence, Thought Leadership Strategies, Outcomes Design & Evaluation, Audience Segmentation & Messaging Strategies, Trend & Issue Assessments and Behavior Change Intelligence.
3. Media Monitoring & Analysis Click here to understand better
4. Maintaining Brand Integrity– With the advencement of generative AI, you can type in a prompt as detailed or vague as you’d like, and have the image you were thinking of pop up on your screen instantly. These tools can help with branding, social media content creation, email responses, developing meeting summaries, vision boards, pitch development, invitations, flyers and more. While it sounds efficient easy and exciting, the the real quetion is how do you maintain brand integrity? When Ai isn’t furnished with clear, fresh and up-to-date information you may risk having similar tactics, strategies, content, and presentations with your competitors. without guidance of using Ai, you risk diluting aunthentism and originality. You need A 360° proactive reputational defense strategy that prioritizes wide and deep content creation to ensure freshness, relevance, and preferred narrative adhesion.
5. Invest in AI detecting & Analysis tools. The broad positive AI side shouldn’t be overlooked; use it to your advantage as AI as the future is inevitable. Invest in AI tools that will help you to quickly identify manipulated content/deepfakes, protect you brand reputation, and to gather insights about your target audience. This will not only help you assert control over what is being generated about your brand but also in making data-driven decisions and improve personalized customer experience to catapult your business growth. Business growth relies on strong customer relations and memorable engagement experience, you can use AI tools to control the narrative of your brand, improve customer experience and get ahead of the rest. Get in touch with us & we’ll help you achieve this.
Cooperative Preparedness For AI Landscapes
There’s no quick fix to addressing a seismic societal shift as disruptive as AI, but we are here to help you sail the AI world safely. Eminence Global Team of experts safeguard the reputation of our clients in the AI age — who range from global brands, multinationals and public sector organizations to small independents and individual brands — by deploying meticulous preparation bespoke AI training to avert threats & risks and perfectly pitched responses to a wide range of audiences. Our team is highly respected as the most experienced and best resourced in the industry and the new AI Age.
Eminence Global’s experts handle diverse issues, including fatal workplace accidents, management-labor disputes, litigation, executive changes, government investigations, product failures and recalls, natural disasters, workforce reductions, and activism. In addition, we can help manage longer-term issues and prepare for crises so that your team is ready.
Reach out today; firstname.lastname@example.org